- An Accounts Receivable/Receptionist for Finance;
- A Bus Driver/Meal Carrier;
- A Nutrition Coordinator for the Office of the Aging;
- A Care Manager for Family Support;
- A Registered Nurse Patient Services Coordinator for Health Services;
- A Head Start Teacher Aide full-time for Head Start;
- An Prevention Educator for A/CDP;
- A Registered Nurse Behavioral Health Care Coordinator for Health Services;
- The Summer High School & College Interns deadline has been extended to May 29th.
Beginning in mid-April 2019, applications will be accepted online and the deadline will change to Wednesdays at 11:59 p.m
The complete job descriptions and application instructions are available online at: www.srmt-nsn.gov.