- Two Male Adolescent Specialists for the Akwesasne Group Home;
- An Account Receivable Clerk for Finance;
- A Parent Advocate Coordinator for IPP;
- A Part-time Heritage Archival Project Coordinator for Economic Development;
- A Pesticide Technician;
- A Tribal Forester and Forestry Conservation Workers for Environment.
Beginning in mid-April 2019, applications will be accepted online and the deadline will change to Wednesdays at 11:59 p.m
The complete job descriptions and application instructions are available online at: www.srmt-nsn.gov.